Live and Learn

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Starting From Scratch

Once again I find myself creating a site I will most likely neglect in the near future... deadjournals, livejournals, blogs, fotologs, hi5, myspace... god knows I've done my best with all those... let's hope this time it's different^^

I'm just a bored girl ((should I say boring??)) trying to leave something in this world... trying to be remembered... and maybe ((why not)) trying to change someone's life or at least improve it in any way...

Music has always been really important for me. Every single grand event in my life has a particular song, and all of the ones I expect will soon happen also have a song ((like when you imagine something and you choose the perfect outfit, the perfect place, the perfect music and even the perfect scent)) .

The reason why I created this blog is simple... I want to share my music with the world. Sounds silly, huh?? It's not really... as I said before.. music has been there with me and it helped me go through lot's of things... and maybe there's someone out there in need of the same help. So! Every post will have a special song ((to me, at least)) and I sincerely hope you like it^^

Please, leave your comments, either saying you liked the song, you hated the song, you hate me ((why not?)) or whatever it is that you want to say. There's no communication if it's only me talking.

Song of the day: Samson by Regina Spektor

rapidshare.com/files/24847942/01_-_Regina_Spektor_-_Samson.mp3




4 Comments:

  • At April 7, 2007 at 9:52 PM, Blogger Nonjatta said…

    And happy Easter to you. Couldn`t seem to load your song.

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Benny said…

    Thanks for the encouragement :)

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 11:54 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Hi,
    I'm just here in Lima, Peru, not that far from you. I, like you, have started blogs and left them to die of neglect, mostly due to a lack of readers...no interesting interchange, so why blog just to work out the keyboard? So I am taking time, this time, to do some networking and find some friends. So come visit my blog and I'll visit yours and maybe neither of us will have a dead blog this time, hmm?

     
  • At April 8, 2007 at 9:25 AM, Blogger khaled said…

    good work
    welecom in our community

     

Post a Comment

<< Home